Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Favorite Primary Moments

Unfortunately I can't remember all my favorite Primary moments, but there are three I wanted to share.

-I asked the children what they learned in their classes, and one little 4 year old raised his hand, and in all seriousness said "Learned to do push-ups!" Wait are we running a primary, or an army?
-An older child was giving his talk, and said the "plan of starvation" instead of the plan of salvation. I think he thought he was giving a talk about fasting.
- Another little 4 year old said "God has a big smile, just like me!" I love moments like these. It makes all the time and effort with it.

2 comments:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

Ben & I teach primary in our ward and the week after thanksgiving the primary president stood up and asked how everyones thanksgivings were. She went on to ask if everyone got to see all their family members. One little girl in the sunbeams stood up and said "Everyone was at my house but Jesus" How I love the sweetness of a child!

Paul and Darla said...

That's funny, Camille. You should keep a separate journal just for "Favorite Primary Moments".