Friday, August 8, 2008

Let The Games Begin!

I am so excited for the Beijing Olympics to start today!!


08-08-08
I love the powerful music, the unity between countries, the emotional stories of triumph, and the amazing athleticism. I love the spirit of the games, watching the world come together as one.

Although it was a little bit different weather, these Olympics have brought back fun memories of when Salt Lake had the privilege to host the games. That was such a fun time for me and my family so I thought I would share a few photo memories.


I am so grateful my parents weren't afraid of the Olympics, but rather embraced them. We went all over the place, from Salt Lake City, to Park City enjoying the winter Olympic games.
My family got so into it, we put the Olympic rings in lights on top of our roof! It was SWEET!


Take the time to enjoy the Olympics this year, and the spirit of the games!

1 comment:

joshandemily said...

Miss you guys! Boston is so cute and big! It's amazing how fast they grow. I love your blog. Go USA!!!